How dedicated tech plan helps you
For an online service provider, a typical day is marked with a wide range of technical and business challenges. To make the right decisions and to ensure high service quality, business owners need assistance from experts who understand their unique business policies and infrastructure capabilities. This is exactly what you get from the Serverzip Dedicated Tech plan.
In the Serverzip Dedicated Tech plan, you get a dedicated support engineer (or a team of engineers) to work exclusively for your company. The engineers work in a variety of roles that require technical expertise such as end-customer technical support, server administration, preventive server maintenance, technical consultation on business decisions, and more. There is no contractual limit on the number or complexity of issues your team can resolve. With the same set of engineers taking care of your support and servers every day, your customers get awesome service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Dedicated tech plan
A team of dedicated support engineers is exactly what it sounds like – a team of experts working exclusively for your company, as your own staff. The team is built around you and your business needs. By working 100% for your company, the team isn’t bound by arbitrary limits on support volume or task complexity. You get a world class expert team to deal with the technical aspects of your business with none of the overhead of managing them.
Technical support features
- Unlimited help desk support
- Multi-channel support
- Customized response time
- Customized support style
- Service issue troubleshooting
- Account security support
- Service performance recovery
- Account setup and configuration
- Account migration
- Subscription management assistance
- Pre-sales support
Infrastructure support features
- Emergency server support
- Preventive maintenance
- Server provisioning
- Server migration
- 24/7 server monitoring
- Backup management
- Infrastructure design and setup
- Support customization
- Customized shifts
- Single point contact
- Custom reports
- Technology consultation
- Periodic business reviews
How it works
The whole functioning of your dedicated team is centered around your business goals and priorities. Your account manager is your single point contact with Serverzip and helps you achieve your business goals related to support and infrastructure. The internal quality and security teams work with the account manager to ensure the highest levels of quality and security in the support operations.
- Your dedicated support team consists of an account manager leading them, shift managers heading each shift, and engineers who directly take care of your customers and servers.
- From managing the day-to-day support operations, executing special projects, to liaising with entities inside and outside of Serverzip, your account manager acts as your single point of contact for all your support needs.
- Your team of engineers work on multiple projects that can include technical support for customers, server administration, server provisioning, preventive maintenance, and more.
- Serverzip systems are integrated into your help desk, live chat and server monitoring systems so that the team can transparently support your customers and servers just as if we were present in your office.
- The quality and security of the support process is overseen by a team of quality analysts and the information security manager.
- The quality manager and management executives initiate regular business review meetings with you to make sure the team is helping your achieve your business goals.
Frequently asked questions
1. How is dedicated tech different from dedicated seat or tech+ plan?
The dedicated tech plan gives you the maximum freedom on support configuration. We assign support engineers to your company, and you can choose which way you want to use them. You can put all the engineers into one shift, or split them into multiple shifts to cover the entire day. For all practical purposes, the team acts like employees coming into your office 5 days a week.
The dedicated seat plan guarantees 24/7 availability of engineers, and the tech plus plan guarantees 7 day/week availability of engineers in a given shift.
2. Can I combine a dedicated tech plan with other plans?
Yes, of course. You can get guaranteed coverage with a dedicated seat or tech plus plan, and put extra dedicated tech engineers into any shift to take care of additional technical issues (like server maintenance, taking care of higher support volume, etc.).
3. Do you support my help desk system? How do you integrate your systems with mine?
Yes, we support all popular help desk, live chat and billing systems. For eg., we support Kayako, HostBill, WHMCS, etc.
Notifications are configured in your help desk, live chat and server monitoring systems to notify us of a new support request or a server event. Replies to customers are sent fro your systems to ensure 100% transparent support.
4. What kind of tasks can a dedicated team do?
The dedicated team can do any task your own technical team would do. This could include technical support of customers, server administration, preventive maintenance, server provisioning, pre-sales assistance and more.
5. What channels do you use to provide technical support?
Your team can support your customers over live chat and help desk. To achieve 100% transparency, the team integrates your systems with Serverzip notification systems, and responds to your customers through your support software.